Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As someone new to the CRX world, can someone tell me if and when there are any gatherings of Rex'ers (if that's a word) in GA, AL, NC, SC or northern FL? I just got a beautiful '90 DX in Torino Red Pearl in virtually all stock condition, garaged its whole life, in Atlanta, and am anxious to join with others of similar interests.

Bruce

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Well first of all, congrats on hte car.... i'm sure a lot of people here will hate you for finding it before them... lol!

anyway, yea, there is the FL CRX/Civic Meet that usually happens towards the end of October.

I'm working on the website this week, but when it finally does get back up online, it'll be at http://www.flcrxmeet.com 8)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found this site by just cruisin' the net, looking for anything CRX. I bought one a year ago at a charity auction here in Columbus, an HF, for $1300, had some cancer in the wheel wells, but otherwise was terrific. I got caught up in the CRX stuff at that time. My son's 90 Civic Hatch was trashed in a wreck, so I passed the Rex onto him a few months ago, and really missed that little thing, so I was delighted to find one close to home. Found it in the AJC classifieds.
Glad to be on the forum,
One quick question, I need to replace the hatch struts, any recommendations to get or avoid?
Thanks,
Bruce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.