Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I am a huge floozy for making this post...and I don't care.

When I'm not workin on the rex, planning a wedding, or working...it's a good chance I could be hackin some noobs on XBox Live. Just wondering if anyone else plays and if so what your username is so we can link up like the huge nerds we are!!

Add me...
'Dubby Dangle' or 'dub oenz'

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
One of my part time jobs is pwning n00bs. I'm the 0wn3r, it's my job. :oops:

Heh, my xbox360 name is same as on here. I gotta say, you should pick up gears of wars, it's great. I logged many hours on the halo franchise. Two games I can't wait for are forza 2 and halo 3. schweet!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Halo? Whats that? :p :lol:

Me and my friends used to get together every other weekend and play halo,HL, COD and NFS:MW...But then got hondas and were always working/fixing them. :rolleyes1: :wink:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
One of my part time jobs is pwning n00bs. I'm the 0wn3r, it's my job. :oops:

Heh, my xbox360 name is same as on here. I gotta say, you should pick up gears of wars, it's great. I logged many hours on the halo franchise. Two games I can't wait for are forza 2 and halo 3. schweet!
haha, another one suffering with me in the wait for forza 2 huh?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I played a few hours once. Like an hour of PvP (at home, not live) then tried to co-op the story mode. I never made it out of the opening sequence because we kept backstabbing one another. :lol:

BOOM, dead.
friend: wtf dude?
me: oops, that was you, wasn't it?
friend: duh!
me: sorry, let's do this.
BOOM, dead.
friend: grrr, wtf.
me: ok ok ok, I'll stop. let's kill these guys and get off thos lvl.
*brief pause*
BOOM, dead.
friend: dude, you're pissing me off, knock it off.
me: HAHAHAH ok ok ok .. sorry. for real this time, let's kick some butt.
*longer pause*
BOOM, dead.
friend: I'm going to kick you in the nuts if you keep doing that.
me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA..... I love this (stuff).
BOOM, dead.
friend: DUDE! I'm done. Play by yourself if you want to play like that.
me: oops, that wasn't on purpose. No, serisously, it was an accident.
BOOM, dead.
me: ok ok ok, that one was on purpose.
friend: F-U *throws controller at me*

That's my 2 hour Xbox experience. I haven't touched it before or after that day. I don't htink I'm allowed to play at my friend's place cuz I"don't understand the rules" ... I thought I did just fine. LOL.

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mithuth, that's an awesome story. I would have kicked you in the nuts after the second one though. haha!

coz said:
We could start a CRX Community Clan?
Yes.

Yeah XBOX Live has it's pro's and cons. But it's a really good way for my friends and I too keep in touch and just shoot the ****. I don't have much time either but I play at least once a week. I guess it helps that I have a girlfriend that likes video games almost as much as me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.