Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't live in VA, I live in Michigan, by Detroit. And clean Si's are so rare up here that $4000 for a sub 100,000 mile car seems like a steal. I would do it in a heartbeat if I had the money. Just getting too damn rare.
Sorry I cannot help you in person jfish. What seems to be the problem?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It does look pretty minty, But 4gs is quite a bit being stock...maybe 3g would be a deal. They are pretty rare here, but go a little bit out of state and you can normaly find them for good $$$.

If I had the mula, Id offer 2.5-3.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'd pay $3K. I notice they don't show the driver's bolster. You can bet it is worn. And dealerships know to really detail the car. But still, if it truly is in that great shape, I think it is worth $3K.

Can you imagine what they got it for to sell it at that price. Easily under $2K, of not $500 because "your tradein is so old".

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I find it interesting how all you guys who already have a CRX say how pricey it is. But if you are without one, like me, and live in the rust belt, like me, that car is the equivalent of cocaine to Whitney Huston. I want one so badly, but they are all too far away. And yes, out of my price range. Think they would trade for a boring Civic? :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Holy crap that lots probaly only 10 minutes from my work. I say its worth it, I might even go look at it. Can't afford it though. :cry:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Have a look at it anyway. Give it a spin.

Look past the pretty detail job they did and see if it really is in great condition. If it is, someone may make the trip to get it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.