Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the guy that did the conversion = total weiner.

I got the VIS front bumper (Mugen knock off), and it's for the JDM front end. I have the JDM headlights and what-not, but I am having an issue with the headlight mounting. My passenger side (left side) fits perfect, but the driver side (right side), is sagging a bit.

Does anyone know of a write-up somewhere that explains doing the JDM headlight swap? I know, I know, I could go to HT and search, but time is not on my side these days.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Neil

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SETI20 said:
The headlight swap should go like "Take out USDM headlight, put in JDM/EDM headlight, re-wire, done."
If it's sagging, something is wrong with either the mounting points, or the headlight frame.
That's kind of what I was thinking. HOwever, this dude could mess up a wet dream. So, I'm never sure what to expect with this car. Plus, this is my first attempt at any body fitting or anything like that, so I'm a bit cautious.

Thanks.

· Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is how things lined up before:

He had a USDM Wings West bumper on it with usdm corner markers. The headlight looks like it's not lining up, right? I have gotten the JDM corners and have been using them to kind of line things up too. They line up good with the fender, just not the headlight. *sigh* I guess I'll have to start shimming and see what I can come up with.

Does anyone have a good photo like the one above that shows fitment? I would appreciate it.

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.