Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as much as i generally hate micromanagement of things i do sometimes wish someone with knowledge would go thru and clean out the car parts.

im something of a jdm freak, and i love the convenience that ebay has brought to the search for such items, what i hate is the fact that when i search for jdm parts, i get tons of altezza taillights, black headlights, crappy slipon coilovers etc, and i dont like over filtering my searches cause you never know what little goodies might slip thru.

just venting.

·
Registered
257 Posts
actually I find that to be half the fun. somtimes you find somthing in there you werent looking for..but cant do without, just by accident :lol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah..but alot of those words would filter out actual jdm products, which is why i dont filter too much. i usually just search for "jdm crx" and it gives me between 17-20 pages. i just sometimes wish i could go thru and kick certain sellers in the ass for adding the word jdm to their crap.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
A lot of times they'll say "not jdm" in the title. I almost always filter out the word "not" because I don't give a crap what it's NOT, I care about what it IS.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you know i never thought of filtering out "style" and "not", damn good ideas.

i gave up searching just crx along time ago..just to check i did a quick search on crx and it came back with 5304 items on 107 pages. hell no.

azulito..im in no serious rush..but i could use the space when you get around to it. if you wait til import fusion pittsburgh ill see if i have room to get it up there.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I also hate the fact that its 5 or 6 pages of crappy short throw shifters before you get to anything decent...

later

sneak

·
Registered
82 Posts
I sort by price, highest first. That way most of the crap falls to the bottom.

I also changed my settings so it lists more items per page..i dont remember the number, but i think its 200. Its good if you have broadband.

You can also set it up to display shipping costs beside the item price. Its handy to see if something REALLY is $10 cheaper, without having to open every auction.

·
Registered
720 Posts
In case anyone is wondering I gave Pag a $100 down payment to hold a WW kit for me. Little did he know he would still have it a year later! :D At least I finally paid the balance. And we don't even know each other except from the boards. Rexer's are cool peeps no doubt about it! Thanks for hanging on to it!

8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts