Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my email address and now my account won't activate or has some login error and I didn't get an email with any information about it. I tried using my other email address to make an account to be able to login and get it fixed but the site doesn't accept aol accounts, so what's going on with the resource?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had the same problem after changing my email address. I couldn't get Steve Jones to sort it out. C'est la vie.

·
Registered
56 Posts
In the same boat. I changed my email to reflect an ISP change. Now I am unable to log in, and unable to get any help. Oh well :cry: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
sorry,but Z furer is not accepting any new members for Z site at dis tyme.

sorry I dont know what came over me.... :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
No newmembers is one thing, but you'd think he could at least let people update their email accounts without being "banned' :roll:

·
Registered
144 Posts
If I get banned for commenting on the fact that posting pictures of planes on a car forum is a little retarded, it will simply prove the idiocy behind the Reich. I've never had ANY problems w/ the resource, but I know plenty of people who have. This past week it has seemed especially dead in there.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I love these topics..... its fun to talk about how bad you had it in the projects once you finally move into a muti million dollar mansion...

also this rocks....

Yes, but on the Resource we get to look at pictures of planes... that no one cares about.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
toxiclows said:
I love these topics..... its fun to talk about how bad you had it in the projects once you finally move into a muti million dollar mansion...
Fish don't fry in the kitchen,
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat!
As long as we live,
It's you and me, baby!
There ain't nothin' wrong with that!
Hooray, We're Movin' on Up!
Movin' on Up!
To the east side!
Movin' on Up!
To a dee-luxe apartment in the sky! We're Movin' on Up!
Movin' on Up!
To the east side!
Movin' on Up!
We've finally got a piece of the pie!

Name that show.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
name that show
I used to watch this one YEARS ago!
The Jeffersons.
hahaha

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
:lol: :lol:

That's right! Produced in the late 70s when it was okay to make racist jokes about white people.

·
Registered
731 Posts
purplecrx said:
Yes, but on the Resource we get to look at pictures of planes... that no one cares about.
Not true, one person cares about them. Well, the one who took them.

daveb91 said:
You will be banned for that Steve has eyes everywhere.
ehhh, not sure about the eyes but I really don't think purple cares even if. LOL

oh... Dear eyes, will I too be banned for laughing out loud?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts