Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I've heard a couple of my frineds who are xbox freaks say that they LOVE it... i've never used it though... actually, i have never used a regular xbox.. yea, i suck.

I'm more of a PlayStation kind of guy... of course the only game i own for my PS is GT. hehe.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Sooooooooo.... what you are saying, is that "if they wanted to", Microsoft could track what games you play, how long you play them, and how good you are at each game you play? Also throw in there the seamless integration with your computer, audio, dvd preferences, etc that they could also see?

Awesome...

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Oh, my bad... you apparently don't know me very well, and haven't seen me rant against StealthAZ for HIS paranoia... believe me, i'm the least paranoid person out here.. lol.. it is just something that corssed my mind while reading his post, and it made me kinda chuckle..

I love the technology, but it is something to think about that with the technology comes the ability for other things. And since it is Microsoft, those things become a bit more troubling, since they already own most everyones computers if they wanted to... not that they would though... why would they ever do that? hehe.

Ah well... i'll skip the burned copy of Dead or Alive Volleyball, and stick to the tried and true Gran Turismo on my PS2... :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.