Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I got Forza Motorsport and a racing wheel for Christmas for my old xbox. I'm good for a while. ;) The 360 looks incredible, but I'll be waiting quite a while before I get one.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I am one of the paranoid. I'm a security freak. My Xbox is not connected to the net, and when I ever get a 360, it will not be connected either. I only play online games with my secured PC. I think it's good to be paranoid. It used to be a lot worse. I used to be one of those guys who thought the government was out to get them. I didn't use credit cards for most purchases, paid cash whenever feasible. I wanted to stay under the radar as far as electronic trace-ability. The less they know about me, the better. And the funny thing is, I'm NOT one of the ones they need to worry about. I'm one of the good guys. I used to hack machines just to secure them for the stupid admins that didn't know how to.

But then I married a great girl who thought all of that paranoia was ridiculous. We got a joint bank account, she didn't care about any of that stuff that I was paranoid about. Over the almost 5 years we've been married, I got a lot more lax about the whole government conspiracy thing. I'm still very much anti-Microsoft when it comes to most stuff. They make a decent desktop OS, and a fun gaming system. They should stop trying to rule the world. We'll all be a lot more secure and better off if they do.

Ok, no more soap box for me today.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.