Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
my brother got one for christmas and it broke. he has sent it to microshaft so they can repair it for him. he doesnt have a HDtv though, so he isnt getting the most out of the graphics capabilities. Call of Duty 2 is fun... NFS most wanted is kinda lame :p

id say its much better than the original Xbox with online play and wireless controllers and such. if you really like console gaming, youll probably really like the 360, just wait until the new batch comes out so you dont have a broken system on your shelf.

Sticker, if you want to come and check it out at my brother's place, i will let you know when he gets it back. maybe i can borrow it from him :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
oh yeah, forgot to mention something very important. old games do play on the 360... but Forza Motorsports is LAGGY! it slows down for no apparent reason. same thing happens in some other games too, like Fable. just a warning

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.