Honda CRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I was bored this evening, and a bunch of piercing supplies that I ordered arrived yesterday... so, what else is there to do on a boring sunday night but pierce your own nipple? :twisted:

Anyone else got any piercings?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff said:
You know like "spring break 05" across my chest.
LOL. More like: "Hey grampa...what is that black blob on your chest from?"

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Jeff has so much body hair that getting a tat would be pointless.

Oh, and no piercings or tattoos for me. I did pierce my own ear back in junior high, but I took it out after a week. I can't think of anything that I'd want permanently inscribed on my body. Maybe "Property of Rachel" (my wife) or something like that. She's the only thing that's gonna last in my life. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
crxfisher said:
Jeff has so much body hair that getting a tat would be pointless.

Oh, and no piercings or tattoos for me. I did pierce my own ear back in junior high, but I took it out after a week. I can't think of anything that I'd want permanently inscribed on my body. Maybe "Property of Rachel" (my wife) or something like that. She's the only thing that's gonna last in my life. :D
So we won't be freinds forever? :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've peirced my ears a total of 5 times, but theres only 2 left... just one on each side. And I have one tattoo on my wrist, hopefully I won't grow up to regret that... I don't think I will though. I'm actually getting another one in two weeks, but this will probably be my last one for a while because I know young people do stupid things without thinking about it much, and I don't want to end up hating somthing thats permanately stuck on my body.

I have a friend who peirced his own nipple with a safety pin... its disgusting :shock: I heard thats the worst part to get peirced because it can get infected easily and it hurts like crazy.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CeeAreEx90 said:
I have a friend who peirced his own nipple with a safety pin... its disgusting :shock: I heard thats the worst part to get peirced because it can get infected easily and it hurts like crazy.
Safety pin...that's a no no! I used a proper 14g sterilized piercing needle. This was my first time piercing myself...I've had other piercings done before. I learned that you should use some kind of sterile lubricant on the needle, because this needle got stuck to my flesh and was really hard to pull out...Can you say "OUCH"? (followed by language that is inappropriate for this site...hehe)

A WORD OF CAUTION: Do not pierce yourself. There are health risks associated with piercing your own flesh. I do no support anyone doing it themselves. Go see a professional if you want to get a piercing done.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've had piercings before but now they have all closed up. I had both of my lower ear lobes and one in the upper cartilidge. But when I started a new job about a year later I decided it would be better if I didn't have them.

I have one tattoo that I got about the same time I got the piercings, about four or five years ago I think. I've always wanted to get more. I just follow one simple rule, make sure they aren't visible with work clothes.

·
Registered
230 Posts
When I was in 5th grade I got my ear pierced, but it closed up. I did that a couple times. Then in 8th grade I got it pierced it again and I aguged it out to a 8. I had little glass earing. Kinda cool, but I let it close up awhile later. I want to get a tattoo later, but not sure what I want.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i think i want to die with the same amount of holes i was born with.

ink would be pretty cool, and it would give me a reason to go to the gym other than health. if i got a band around my arm, i couldnt let my arms get small. if you have a tattoo, you have to be tough as nails :p

·
Registered
247 Posts
i work at a pool with a gym, i get in free... so i go 5 times a week. If i didnt work here, i wouldnt work out nearly that much.

besides, i love the feeling afterwards. when i dont work out regularly, i feel depressed. lifting weights has replaced my dependancy on marijuana.

when pot gets too expensive for you, you should try it, Devin :D girls love a muscle-man :wink:

·
Registered
247 Posts
you calling me a small-face? :twisted:

i never said you dont work out, im just saying i replaced one vice with something that will do me all good (unless i injure myself) and im trying to convince other people too.

ill still ************ with you tho 8)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Stavros said:
ill still smoke a bowl with you tho 8)
Plan on visiting Missouri or Kansas any time soon? Kansas has ********** and I got the hook up :twisted:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here's a diagram of this post:

{Main Topic}---------->>>>>>>>>------>>>>>>>>>>>>>:shock:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>{Current Topic}

I'm very bored, as you can see.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
This post has now gotten to the inappropriate stage. And here I go having to mod it. :?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.