Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. How different is the ride?

I am pondering my options for the future as I think I may have a great job that will provide significant disposable income. After repaying debt, putting away savings, and getting the 91 rex street legal, I will be putting some additional HP into the silver 89. I considered the K (too much hacking), and a B18C5 (too high a money to HP ratio). I think I have settled for lightly boosting the ZC as the most cost effective HP gain. Maybe.

Oh, interesting sig. She screw you over again?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Honestly it's been so long that I've had these wheels that I don't remember how different they feel from stock, but I don't think it was drastic.

Oh and it was in april that she screwed me over again FOR THE LAST TIME.

·
Registered
734 Posts
shorte said:
Oh and it was in april that she screwed me over again FOR THE LAST TIME.
It's been 6 months and you aren't over it enough to take a link to an image calling her "Liar, Cheater, Whore" out of your CRX Community signature?

Ouch.

I'd just try my best to forget about her, myself, without a self-imposed reminder every time I post on a website full of people who have no idea who she is and therefore won't really get anything out of clicking on the link other than thinking, "uhhh...that was friggin' weird."

But that's just me.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
He had that in there for quite some time.... If he's anything like me, he forgot to change it, lol. I still have 89 CRX, 96 S10 on another site... I got my S10 totalled in Feb, lol. Or maybe she is just that much of a "liar, cheat, whore" <shrug>

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Charles said:
I still get pissed when I think about a particular girlfriend I had in high school. Some betrayals hurt for a very long time.
i hear you, man. :evil: :x :cry:

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Charles said:
I still get pissed when I think about a particular girlfriend I had in high school. Some betrayals hurt for a very long time.
DAMMIT!!!! I finally stopped thinking about that b----

lol

·
Registered
633 Posts
I thought this post was about GSR wheels? :lol:

rex2nr said:
If he's anything like me, he forgot to change it, lol. Or maybe she is just that much of a "liar, cheat, whore" <shrug>
Actually it's both, I had forgotten.
Charles said:
Especially if it involves kids and repeat situations, this was the last chance I was giving her for us to be a family again, I only get to see my 2yr old a fraction of the time I did before, so I'm kinda reminded of it everytime I miss my little girl too. Although you could say stupid me for giving her all the second chances I did. :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
-- subject change -- :p

damn, those wheels look nice, I'm getting some alloy wheels in the spring for sure. probably some new rotas.

·
Registered
114 Posts
here's mine after i polished my wheels. i just sold my extra set with no tires for 200 bucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.