Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as some of you know, I was in France for a while ti help my parents.
They have purchased property there that I helped renovate.

Well, I also made the website. Preliminary version went online yesterday.
Nothing to read yet, but there's some nice pictures to enjoy.
More info will be online shortly.

It's not likely, but if anybody wants to spend a week or so in France, I can probably get you the main house for 450 Euro's a week, while going rates are 600+ usually.
It has all the conveniences from home, plus probably more.
Sat-TV, Wireless internet, fully equipped kitchen with blingy stainless steel appliances, 3 bedrooms with double beds and 2 guest beds. (Room for 6-8 ) Pool on site.
Near a main river, in a fantastic scenery and near touristy areas. Village itself is really quiet, so nobody bothers you. Huge garden, vineyard and woodland area included in the property. Walking, biking, swimming, rafting, kayakking, drinking. All activities within reach.

www.degoudenezel.nl

If anybody is looking for something like this, let me know. I'll hook you up.

Hell, minus air fare. If you're with 6 people, 450 a week is cheaper than renting a plot at a decent campground! Might be the perfect opportunity for some of you to see europe with some friends or family!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've driven it in one go myself twice...and I don't reccomend it. French roads are no interstate. Trust me. Traffic can be heavy, belgium is madness and don't even get me started on paris. You don't want to be driving mountain roads with sheer cliff on one side, at night, when you're tired.

No, emily is not included. But Tours is along the way from france. So if you feel inclined to pick her up...
I wonder if it's illegal to aid a canadian fugitive in fleeing the country. I should ask the gendarmerie next time I'm there :lol:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
SETI20 said:
bumpiddybump for people looking for a winter escape.

Did I ever post pics?
Well... here you are anyway.

http://www.thinkddc.com/gallery/goudenezel
if it is still an option next winter, i'm totally down. just don't have the money right now. i've been to europe once, i neeeeed to go back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.