Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had I not been on a budget, I would have gotten this $650 system. I have heard nothing but good things about it (well, except that it is pricey). Anyone?

PSS 9 System
The Bilstein PSS 9 Suspension provides the ultimate in performance tuning. The fully-adjustable monotube gas shock absorbers offer a selection of nine precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The front and rear progressive rate springs allow accurate adjustment of the vehicle ride height and center of gravity for the level of performance you seek.

Now you can enjoy the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. The PSS 9 system puts you in complete control. Whether it's a weekend of competition or the daily commute, absolute handling and control are just a few twists away.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmmm. I think that eShocks has the price listed incorrectly. They must be quoting the BTS system despite what the site says. I think the PSS 9 is sometwhere around $1500-$1700 for the system. :shock:

·
Registered
416 Posts
That price is definately for the BTS setup...which is a good price after checking around a bit.

I was looking on Bilstein's site and it looks like they don't make a PSS9 setup for a CRX...but I could be wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.