Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a big Atmosphere fan, and I have a good number of MP3s that I couldn't place on an album. I figured the names were wrong, so I would google for "Atmosphere" and some part of the lyrics. I have tried a few times and given up, but I know it's definitely slug in some of the songs. Then tonight I stumble across this project called The DynoSpectrum, I guess that's what I have? The only one I can ID for sure is "Tenfold". Anyway... anybody else listen to either of these or can help me with more info?

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey Tom I'm into the atmos also. I've been plugged in since their first album Overcast! which is my favorite because I like how Slug and Swarm flow together. So you're just trying to label some mp3's that dont have any album labels, correct? I would help, but I'd have to hear the song hehe. Slug is in many many songs and samples so that's why it isn't coming up with your google searches. How can I help ya ?

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
I think i have these 2 albums by atmosphere: Overcast! and the Lucy Ford.

It seems I also have the dynospectrum collabrotive album.

dont know how i cna help, but mine look to be complete and tagged....

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.