Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a CRX yesterday on autotrader and it looks very good for the money. Unfortunetly I am having trouble calling up the owner. Called a few times yesterday, left a message on the answering machine but no call back. Now that it's the weekend I have to do a swap and I won't be able to call again nor will my phone have service for most of the weekend (my shop is in a very rural area). I think the time zones are whats making it so hard to contact these people in the west.

I'm hoping a good guy from here can go take a look at it for me and tell me why the ad says 'needs body work' when the picture shows it's only really faded lol. If anyone locally to the owner could contact him and take a look at the car and send me some picture it would be very interesting. I will gladly give something for this favor.

All I wanna know is what's wrong body wise with it. Will it drive 3000 miles the way it sits right now, and how much will he want if I don't want those rims. I would love to see more picture of the whole thing including the underneath and engine bay.

Here is the ad:

Shortened Link

Thanks. Mods can move this if it's the wrong forum.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
I don't know if it's the angle of the picture, but it seems there maybe damage in the front ?
I see it too....looks like the front fender is wrinkled above the bumper. This might explain the low price. It's an Si in California for only $1500.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.