Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote to a guy on Craig's Listin Dallas because I am sure it will get bought in no time. I don't have the money but wanted to lock this one down for someone here. Only $1500 for what sounds like a stock, garage kept, adult driven, rust-free (Texas) and well-maintained rex. If you are interested, I will check it out for you.

Selling my trusty CRX. Its silver(rare), 5spd, 160k, 100% interior, AC(R134 convertion), new ball joints, timing, water pump, which was all done about 20k miles ago. Clutch and tires replaced about 5k. Excellent gas mileage, about 30-35+. No modifications, garage kept, adult driven. I hate to sell, but i need room in the garage for the new car. I dont like having this car sitting outside, so ready to sell for 1500 firm. No payments, cash only. Pictures to be added tomorrow. Please email with any questions.
I suspect if everyone writes him, he will raise the price.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Man, I would in a second but the wife won't let me.
She says I need to lose 50 pounds then I can get a CRX. So, looks like that won't be happening anytime soon.
Thanks for looking Charles.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well, I should lose weight anyway. But this is her way of having the ball in my court so that I cannot blame her for not letting me get a CRX. True that we don't have much money (but $1500 is doable), she just gets tired of me always talking about getting a CRX. :D
Truth be told, if I lost 50 pounds, I would be down to senior year of high school weight. 30 pounds would be just fine on me.
Oh well, I guess this lard-ass isn't getting a CRX anytime soon. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Has there been any movement on this car? If not, I may move on it and have my daughter(living in TX now) go pick it up. It'll depend on the degree of stockness to me.

Thanks,
Bruce

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If you're close and for $1500 id love for you to check it out for me. Do we know the milage? Condition of interior? Condition of the motor? Does it run?

Im sure you know the rundown but I will snatch this up for good condition. Please let me know! I need a crx/dd again.

·
Registered
734 Posts
CrxCarl said:
She says I need to lose 50 pounds then I can get a CRX. So, looks like that won't be happening anytime soon.
Wow, marriage sounds awesome, where do I sign up?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CrxCarl said:
Thanks for looking Charles.
I am probably 150 pounds overweight and my not only let me buy a second rex, but she regularly performs acts which are illegal in Utah.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I thought uath was the only place it was legal.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have little time and less money these days. If he sends picks and you are serious about considering it, I would offer to PayPal him a deposit and check it out yourself.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry. Just checked my email again. It was not an alert, it was an email from him trough Craig's List.

Thanks for all that emailed, sorry I couldnt reply to all of you but the car is SOOLD!!!!....for almost double. Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Ok i must be sleep emailing. I dont now what ads ive replied to anymore. I got a reply and thought it was the guy that had this crx for sale. DOH!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.