Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone heard from shadow(nick) in awhile? He owes me a bunch of cash thats well past due now and some other members some parts. If anyonw knows him/talks to him/has a current aim screename or phone number for him let me know.

He hasnt been on here in a few weeks, but hes very active on his forum http://www.autotechniques.org/forums/index.php

thanks guys
[email protected]

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yeah, his 'puter took a big dump, so he can only get online at a friend's house. He's having some issues with his chick and his kid. I'm sure once he gets some time, he'll get back on.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah well, hes had no problem posting on the other forum. and he hasnt replied to my 2 pms over the last few weeks, nor my emails.

a sign of life would be great......I already granted him a sizeable extension on his due date haha

thanks for the info though. im sure other people would like to know how their parts are doing too.

[email protected]

·
Registered
952 Posts
Doesnt seem to have a big problem getting online

Topic: anyone want to get on a dyno?
ShadowCrx

Replies: 6
Views: 33
Forum: Lounge Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:22 am Subject: anyone want to get on a dyno?
if anyone in illinois wants to i have a hook up at D.I.D Race and Engineering (where there motto is making fast cars faster) but they have a roll away dyno
Topic: MN/WI/IL meet 2007 Attendance list
ShadowCrx

Replies: 20
Views: 63
Forum: Events Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:21 am Subject: MN/WI/IL meet 2007 Attendance list
since its 4 beds you wanna room with me and the old lady pugzy boi you know i don't bite
Topic: Illinois Chapter Meet March 10th
ShadowCrx

Replies: 26
Views: 119
Forum: Events Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:29 am Subject: Illinois Chapter Meet March 10th
sorry guys i did forget when to say we ar meeting up lol

i would like to have everyone at my house by no later than noon
Topic: MN/WI/IL meet 2007 Attendance list
ShadowCrx

Replies: 20
Views: 63
Forum: Events Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:28 am Subject: MN/WI/IL meet 2007 Attendance list
neils family would include me right?

if not put me and casie up there i will call and reserve my room
No disrespect, but how hard is it to put four mudflaps in a box and mail them. I sent more then enough to cover shipping. I might understand not paying someone back because of thing, but wouldnt you tell the people you owe money to why you cant pay them. Matt's and i havent heard anything.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I have also had problems getting what I was promised from ol' shadow. Seems he picked a good name for himself. Last spring it was about two months before I got my money back from him on a simple pair of gaskets.

Good luck, but don't hold your breath. And he was "going through a tough time in life" back then, too. Cry me a river. :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I been posting around the net trying to get in touch with this guy. I found him on all sorts of forums as a moderator, what a joke. Hopefully he gets ahold of me soon...Ive got enough documented stuff to give a call to his local sheriffs office.....

Anyone else who knows him and wants to give him a shout before Im foreced to escalate this may as well do so.

Looks like he even just got kicked off the forum where he was 'president'

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I e-mailed him about 3 days ago and asked if there was anything I could do..
No response.....maybe his e-mail is down,but he still looks to have I-net access..
Comeon shadow....talk 2 us man!

·
Registered
494 Posts
mattminerDOTcom said:
Looks like he even just got kicked off the forum where he was 'president'
Just for the record, he was a Chapter President of Illinois. I appreciate the traffic going to my website, and I appreciate keeping your matters with Nick off of my site. I know his whole story, but I am not here to get into that.

It is true that he does not have internet AT HOME. He does have access though. It is true that he is having issues with a custody battle. I am not picking a side or anything of the sort. I am just telling you what little I actually know for fact.

And yes, Nick was the Chapter President for Illinois. There were some issues as to his performance as a Chapter President, and the members spoke up. Unfortunately, he spoke back in a rude, unprofessional manner and was stripped of his title.

it's too bad things have to turn out this way.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well more empty promises and nothign to show for it. Tom and I havent recieved our parts and cash that we are owed respectively. make sure not to get screwed by this kid

seems ol shadow has time to drive by audio places and get 'sponsored' and whantot, get soem deals for his 'homies', but cant drop some mudflaps in a mailbox or mail me $500.

im super stressed right now at work, but does anyone have an idea on what exactly to do next?

illinois road trip?

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
mattminerDOTcom said:
im super stressed right now at work, but does anyone have an idea on what exactly to do next?

illinois road trip?

[email protected]
No on the road trip. However if you DO go that route, feel free to crash on my couch along the way or way back. Have some fun on the "business" trip and visit some fellow rexers. (zip 16365) I'm semi-along the way lol.

However, I think you already answered yourself.
Ive got enough documented stuff to give a call to his local sheriffs office.....
Make the call and explain the WHOLE situation to them in a calm fashion and see waht they can do for you. Maybe a knock on the door or a phone call from them will motivate him to handle all his affairs, not just the ones convenient for him.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
mattminerDOTcom said:
yeah, im guessing that should be my next step.

never pictured a guy with as many cool weapons as you being the diplomat haha

[email protected]
I never said I wouldn't ride shotgun and help "intimidate" ... But I'm more about saving hte time off work, gas money, food money, ammo money, etc.. lol.

Let alone all the strip clubs and bars along the way... :twisted:

Which reminds me of my new favorite bumper sticker...
[Honk if you've never seen an AR-15 fired from a car window]

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.