Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to go into a group buy with myself for an Odyssy PC680 sealed battery. The link below provides more info:

http://www.batterymart.com/battery.mv?p=ODY-PC680

I wanted to move my battery out of the engine bay and figured I'd get a smaller battery while I'm at it. I know Tom wants to be included, so thats 2 people so far.

As far as getting them to people, I don't know if i can ship to 10 different addresses (don't think so). But I can ship them to me, and if it's in time I could bring them with me to N12 and deliver them to whoever is included in the buy.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, with 10 or more people at batterymart they will knock 10 bucks off from 85 to 75. Maybe we can get more from a different place, not sure but ideas are welcome...

hmm, not going to N12? then shipping it might not be worth it (ie-cancel out the difference in discount, at least at battery mart).

Not sure how feasible this idea is, but thought I'd try anyway.

Ideas on logistics, etc ... please chime in

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright, I'm gonna scrap the idea of the group buy and just order a single one for myself. Had to try it, and thanks for the tips.

ryan_long_01: not sure what you mean by the mounting bracket. Found one at batterymart.com but doesn't seem like it would helpful for a internally mounted battery. Maybe I'm mistaken or just looking at the wrong one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.