Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just letting everyone know that this movie is absolutely great.

I love the show on cartoon network and this movie is like 20 episodes made together and twice as funny.

So go see it, now! :)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
HA!

You should get out more, but I don't think this would be your kind of movie. I have to admit I've watched the show, but I'll watch pretty much anything at least once.

From wikipedia (which cannot do the show justice, as the surreal resists description and categorization):
"The show is about three anthropomorphic fast food items and their life together in New Jersey. The Aqua Teens were originally billed as a detective crime fighting unit; as the series progressed, however, the crime-solving aspect of the show was quickly abandoned. There is very little continuity between episodes; almost all recurring cast members have died at least once. The focus is instead on character interaction and a pervasive form of sarcastic and surreal humor. Gross out, brutal, and morbid humor were added as the series progressed."

·
Registered
953 Posts
im waiting for a Family Guy movie.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hate family guy with a passion. the bootleg I watched of the movie was "eh"

ATHF is great, and it helps if you are a little silly in the head, like me.

I thought the show was still on cartoon network, but I haven't watched the newer stuff in awhile, I have DVD sets of some older seasons.

//
oh yeah, and matt, that intercooler is teh ish! 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.