Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so last-minute road trip... sorta.

Decided to come up and watch the drag boat race this weekend with my dad... so far its lookin AWESOME!

They had a "Night of Fire" thing at the RiverWalk area, where they fire the boatrs up on trailers while everyone stands around dangerously :p

They fired one boat up, and fuel just started POURING out of the injector hat, running down this dudes arm and stuff while it was running... i practically dragged my dad out of the group of people... everyone else was standing there like "whats the deal, i don't see nothing.... hey, is that water?".... while i'm sitting there thinking... "yea, thats a bomb, just wait till it goes up in flames folks.. i'm not going to let me or my dad get trampled when it goes up in flames and you people run like hell... haha!"

But anyway, fun night, good times. I'm about to pass out for the night.

And yea, i'll have all SORTS of pictures of this stuff for y'all when i get back home :)

sweeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh well.... lol. I only stayed there for Saturday... i decided to do some more touring of NC while i was up here. Me and my Father drove up to Mount Airy, NC, and then around in the area a bit... right now i'm in Fayetteville or wherever... be back tomorrow night sometime.

They did the race on a river... i think it was the Savannah, but what do i know? lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.