Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
ComposiMo said:
what on friggin earth do you need a 400kb avatar for? Sorry, but i don't feel like downloading a tv show every time i load a page that you've graced with your presence...
Yeah seriously. 400k is huge. That would take almost a minute and a half to load that avatar on dial-up. That's not gonna happen.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
dohcya said:
Why not increase the physical size and but limit the size of the file..?
I second that, a little bigger (not huge or anything), but keep the file size limit the same. That makes bandwidth use the same right? I don't know much about networks/sites.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah, increasing the physical size and keeping the file size the same should work right? I don't think these avatars are even close to 49k at the current physical size so there would be a better utilization of the current threshold...

Any thoughts fisher?

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
dohcya said:
Yeah, increasing the physical size and keeping the file size the same should work right? I don't think these avatars are even close to 49k at the current physical size so there would be a better utilization of the current threshold...

Any thoughts fisher?
mine is less than 2k and yours is less than 10k for file size. i vote bigger dimension change!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.