Honda CRX Forum banner

awwwkwarrrrd...

4K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  xxpaulcpxx 
#1 ·
well this happened around 10 this morning and i thought id post it here as well for you guys to get a little laugh...

so i am upstairs looking up my assignment for class, and my puppy is downstairs for all of about 2 mins. i walk downstairs and i see this white, sandy substance all over the floor, and rugs while my puppy is sitting on the couch. i then picked up the bag and yelled at the puppy for being a puppy i guess.

i then ask the person who's house we are renting if she had a vacuum. she said yeah, it is in the closet by the door. i then asked her if she knew what this white substance was...

IT WAS HER GRANDMOTHER!

agghhh, fuck me...she left it in a bowl on the living room table that the dogs can jump on...

i fell so bad...she was ready to cry, and oh man not a pretty sight...her grandmother is still on the floor and we havent figured out how to pick her up...

Thank you Sanford, you son of a bitch...

See less See more
#6 ·
Ouch! I peed myself laughing when a similar scene happened in the movie "Meet the Parents'... I am not laughing for your situation though. Maybe you should get one of those little portable hand held vacuums. (either get a brand new one, or clean one out *really* good before sucking up the white powder). Then empty the white powder into a bowel and pick out anything that shouldn't be in there with a pair of tweezers. Finally, put grandma in a proper container in a safe place until the family feels like the time is right to return her ashes to the earth.

#11 ·
HEh..I hope nobody gets caught with those bags of powder...Probably wouldnt look to good. :lol:

If Im cremated, I hope Im stuck somewhere where the dog cant eat me...I mean Ill still end up in the earth...eventualy..But not that way!

#13 ·
I'm imagining some drunk people at a house party finding that baggie and deciding to cut some fat rails of granny. Mmmm, snorting human cremains would really cap off an evening nicely. You'd probably get a sudden urge to bake an apple pie or do some gardening or something, maybe pinch a cheek or two...

#14 ·
Umm.....wow gator!!!
Please excuse my rude behavior....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ok now thats out of my system ..ummm wow.
That is something you should send to hollywood.That there is good movie comedy material.
Sorry for your err....situation. :lol:
Good luck on scooping granny up.

#15 ·
ryan_long_01 said:
I'm imagining some drunk people at a house party finding that baggie and deciding to cut some fat rails of granny. Mmmm, snorting human cremains would really cap off an evening nicely. You'd probably get a sudden urge to bake an apple pie or do some gardening or something, maybe pinch a cheek or two...
:rotflmao:

#17 ·
ryan_long_01 said:
golden. just great. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.