Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a b20v ef its fully obd1 converted it has a rywire harness hondata fully obd1 the car has a fully rebuilt engine was running perfectly fine we took it to get tuned turns out cam gears was giving a problem with timing we put bigger cam gears now it obviously needs a retune it still ran but about a couple weeks ago i left the car to sit it turns out now it doesnt want to turn on the battery is full it had gas it primes and is sending gas bc the fuel preasure regulator marks around 20-50 what i found off was the spark plugs where full of gas and is giving very weak spark every ground is good what could be my problem

·
Super Moderator
3,634 Posts
I hate to have your first reply on our forums be like this.....but please add some punctuation to your post. The long run-on sentence is hard to read.
If you want help from everyone, then you may want to think about helping them out by making your paragraph more legible.

Thanks! And welcome!

Beyond that...you may want to elaborate on what constitutes a "fully" rebuilt engine in your case. And also, what are "bigger" cam gears? Cam gears should all be the same diameter. I'm assuming you meant camshafts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts