Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go out to my truck Tuesday morning and the back window on my new $1500 Century cap [or canopy...whatever you call it] is smashed. Tempered glass everywhere.

I call up to get a price for a new one..$335 :cry: . As im cleaning up the mess this morning, I notice that theres a stud for the hinge sticking through the gasket that seals the back window. I know thats what broke my window.

I just went up to the dealer that I bought it from and they are calling the manufacture to see if they will cover it. I'll be pissed if they dont take care of it.

What are my options? Take close up pictures of the stud sticking through the gasket and send them to the manufacture or stand out front of the dealer and talk crap about how they stand behind their product.

I go to turn my 32" TV on last night and the picture is about 2" high :cry: . Its a few years old but not worth fixing imo.

Whats next?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
LCD TV's take up less space, have awesome picture quality, and use less electricity. I can't wait to have one :D

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dealer just called me back :D :D . They will be installing a new one free of charge.

The guy told me that it doesn't happen very often but he convinced the manufacture that it was defective.

Now I just feel like I saved $335, so I can go out and by a new TV....NOT.
I don't see any since in that b/c im moving to North Carolina soon.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
baker_jeff said:
LCD TVs are so compact you can carry it in your lap for the trip!
Unfortunately, that's the only drawback of LCD TV's...they are light, and easy for thieves to steal. Big rear projection TV's and the like are so big and bulky, it's unlikely that someone could break into your house and steal it from you.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I love my 51" PRojection TV lol :)

I don tlike LCD, i see the horizontal lines, the DLP are not super good for gaming, so I reverted to the projection. Excellent picture quality and the price is amazing.. 1500$ CAN for it ;) and it has a HDMI input too :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Synoptic said:
I love my 51" PRojection TV lol :)

I don tlike LCD, i see the horizontal lines, the DLP are not super good for gaming, so I reverted to the projection. Excellent picture quality and the price is amazing.. 1500$ CAN for it ;) and it has a HDMI input too :)
Sounds like the 51" Hitachi Rear Projection I just bought...HDMI and DVI inputs. Me Likey!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts