Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You want the epitome of swap-sleeper? Do you want an all wheel drive Honda with practically no all wheel drive and no horsepower? Do you want four doors, AND four seats?

Prepare yourself, you have been warned:

For 1800 dollars if you don't want it Maryland inspected, and a small bit of rust around the D/S wheel well.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
man I saw one of those just a couple miles from my apartment, and it was in great shape...but alas barely any crx exist near me.

I wonder if there is a wagovan community and if so, what kind of people lust after those vehicles. :p

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ragnaarok said:
man I saw one of those just a couple miles from my apartment, and it was in great shape...but alas barely any crx exist near me.

I wonder if there is a wagovan community and if so, what kind of people lust after those vehicles. :p
Beats the hell out of me, but at the same time I'd love to see a K-swapped wagovan beating the piss out of just about everything riced up thrown at it. Hilarious concept, but I don't have the money to do it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just so happens I'm in the market for a wagovan. These seem hard to come by around here in the Poconos and northern New Jersey. I've only seen a few around and even less for sale.

And yes, there is a site... www.hondacivicwagon.com. Lots of nice wagons there.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
progress said:
Just so happens I'm in the market for a wagovan. These seem hard to come by around here in the Poconos and northern New Jersey. I've only seen a few around and even less for sale.

And yes, there is a site... www.hondacivicwagon.com. Lots of nice wagons there.
I rarely see them in good shape, and the ad talks about quite a bit of major work being done that would need to happen anyway on a vehicle of the age. I'm just hoping the thing goes to a good home, not to be used as a farm vehicle or some such.

·
Registered
62 Posts
JustAnotherRex said:
I rarely see them in good shape, and the ad talks about quite a bit of major work being done that would need to happen anyway on a vehicle of the age. I'm just hoping the thing goes to a good home, not to be used as a farm vehicle or some such.
I saw one on craigslist that's under 2 hours from me. Hoping it doesn't get sold so I can buy it in a few weeks. Or maybe I'll find something closer. I was looking at getting an EF 4 dour but my wife isn't too fond of them but she does like the wagon.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
i almost bought one. a customer of mine has had a 2wd one sitting for almost 2 years at his garage. It needs a bit of work and the owner basically hasnt come back for it. He called her and she wanted $500 for it...and it runs fine. The work it needed was some bushings, an alternator and maybe an axle. I almost bought it to drop the h22 h2b in :twisted: They are ugly, but no one would suspect a thing :lol:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Its me DUB said:
Honestly, I'd get rid of my Impreza in a heart beat for another Wagovan.

:cry: :cry: :cry: Damnit...why'd I go on?! :cry: :cry:
Really? Man, I need to find one of those and drive it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,695 Posts

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
JustAnotherRex said:
I think something could be arranged where by you sell your Impreza to me for say, $8,000 and you'd have plenty to get the wagovan, fix the rust right, and swap it! *nudge, nudge*
haha...well it is for sale...but about $1500 more then that. Let's don't turn this into a for sale ad, but PM me if you are serious. ;)

Ragnaarok said:
good pic with the crx behind it, gives me an idea of the size. always saw the wagovans in pictures by itself. The thing seems really tall with that crx by it!
Here's some more to give you an idea. Also remember, that mine was an 87 so it's a lil different than the 'EF' version.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v474/ ... /?start=80

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.