Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
I have that on DVD!

The following year or whatever (the next one) the J's racing CRX gets killed... an FD RX7 just walks all over every other car. There wasn't much competition in this one for the CRX though :p

·
Registered
818 Posts
i need to get that on dvd.. had it a while back.. isnt there another race with a jun tuned crx? i dunno.. n e ways the crx in case anyone missed it was a SS-WORKS race EF8 CRX with a 2.0l B18C Spec-R delivering 240ps now how is 2.0 litres possible with a b18? did they just bore the cyls out by .25litres each? i would love to come acrossed or build a racing engine for my rex it would sound soo nice revving up to 10k :) i think im going to be doing a b18c swap into my rex now thanx for helping me decide.. lol

·
Registered
818 Posts
Robb said:
That NSX handled like crap. He slid on all the turns.
of course he slid all the turns he is keichi tsuchia the drift king.. also that NSX was street tuned not track tuned unfortunately however im a bit suprized that taique s2000 didnt to better ah well crx pwns :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.