Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fellas,

Sittin here bored so I thought I'd start this thread so we can post pix of our women(s). Sorry playaz I got just one but she's all I'll ever want or need. Oh she mah baby mama too btw. Sooo... if you love your s/o and are proud to be with her, post pix below. If not then you should be ashamed of yourself that you are ashamed of her. :wink:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I don't even wanna know what's going on in that last pic, dude.

I'm not posting any pics, it's a gf/wife, not a posession to show off. If someone posts a pic of their car here, it gets ripped apart for absolutely everything people don't like...to me, not posting a pic doesn't mean you're ashamed of your woman, it means that you're respecting her. No offense to those who do post pics (with her permission, of course), but it just seems like a weird thing to "show off" to me, that's all.

·
Registered
257 Posts

A little dark skined, and plenty of attitude..but I love her all the same.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ryan,

Brother, fellow crx enthusiast dude, breathe in, breathe out...

it's ok bud, we're just posting pix of the ones we love, not picking anything apart. Ease up man.

Oh, the last pic is my detroit lean. Ollie has to confirm its authenticity tho, LOL jk

-Heu

·
Registered
734 Posts
dohcrxl said:
Ryan,

Brother, fellow crx enthusiast dude, breathe in, breathe out...

it's ok bud, we're just posting pix of the ones we love, not picking anything apart. Ease up man.

-Heu
I'm plenty eased up, and my breathing is just fine, "bud". I'm just sayin' that to *me*, it feels a little weird to post a pic of a loved one on a forum like it was my car or my newest JDM/EDM goodies or something..."post your CRX", "post your winter beater", "post your desk", followed by "post your WOMAN". Like I said, I don't care if anyone else does it one bit, I'm just not down, and it's not because people pick apart car pics that are posted, that was just a side note...there are parts of my life that I don't feel the need to post online, especially in a car forum.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm not too proud to realize how lucky I am! The hard part is not posting a dozen.

Also you guys, the ones that post and go to meets ect., are in my extended ring of friends. I get what your saying Ryan, but at least here on the Community we are a bit tighter than if this was a post on Honda Tech, which would get very different results! On the other hand I hope my wife doesn't find her pictures passed around the net in the latest picture gag!

Maybe if we could show our wives and girlfriends how girl friendly the Community is they would be more inclined to come to the next Niagara meet! Hint. Then we would have a better reason to go as they can meet up with the other girls!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Meh, my significant other...is now my ex, for good reason.
Im back in the singles group...I also says it unfair! :lol:

·
Registered
529 Posts
yeah im single now too... my ex was way to attached. She was in love with me, and so was I. Buy i wasnt in love with her, had to break it off.

Now i've been seeing a chick way too young for me, and actually about 5 minutes ago i "met" a girl who lives upstairs who is quite attractive, we'll see where that leads once i sober up.

and no pics, i suck.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Im too much of a player to stick to one woman...haha j/k

heres some of the ladies from the life of mattminerDOTcom

heres erin

and maureen

anyway, im sure you guys are drooling by now...you can sign off satisified that [email protected] is sleeping alone tonight....again.

i only have batman:the animated weris to keep me company!

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
what cna i say, girls like to show off for the camera. haha.

you know the best thing about high school girls....i keep getting older, and they stay the same age!

haha.

[email protected] signing off.....forever young

ps, im all about keeping it legal. luckily there are no age gap laws

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Reminds me of stef in Montreal... girls at the hostel were all over him, then later we found out they were 16-17... then later than that we found out that's legal in QC... still...

My girl is a Canadian... but not that young haha!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.