Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you had beer goggles?
YES!1365.00%
NO!735.00%
Thats the only way i can score!00.00%

·
Registered
779 Posts
It's never really happened to me. Theres been mornings I woke up with pretty nice girls and I've been very happy. There has never been a morning I woke up to Nessy the lockness monster.

·
Registered
912 Posts
As somebody whose into math an physics, I got a kick out of the formula :D . But I cant say its ever happened to me. I mean, I've definatly had th effect before, but its never gotten me into...cough...any situations...yet.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive had them once, it was kinda like shallow hal, you know the part where he is dancing with all those hot girls and his buddy tries to save him. Yeah it was a bad night.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Umm...Ok 5 said yes and I'm the only one man enough to own up?

I have fallen victim in the past...short story...I don't drink all that often and I never get drunk anymore.
....but the old adage is true...

·
Registered
40 Posts
yes it has happened, but other times I have been very sneaky about getting away. A friend told me a story that I do not remember about claiming to have to go to the bathroom and then just like on the simpsons he heard my door slam and tires squealing away. I wish I was there to see it.
:love2: :beer: :umno:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Before I got married, I had a few rules I followed.

The number one rule EVERYONE should follow is:
Always go to her house or a good "parking" spot. Never, under any circumstance take her to your place. Then she knows where you live. If you're at her place you are in control of getting out of there. It's up to you to make the excuse about leaving the coffee pot on, washing the dog, helping your mom today, or whatever your bail out excuse is. If she's hot, you may want to stay, but be aware of her hints too. Maybe she had the beer goggles and is trying to subtly get rid of you. Keep in mind if she sees you as a one night stand that leaves in a timely manor when prompted, you may have just became an occasional booty call. Call backs are dependant on performance of course.

Never take her to a friend's house. She always ends up stalking you there and he eventually gives you up. (Thanks a lot Jake, lol)

My only phone number rule was:
I never answered my phone if I didn't recognize the caller ID. I left the original greeting message on the answering machine, "Hello, please leave a message after the tone ~beep~". And I never called back if I didn't know who it was for sure.

Face it, we all loosen up even on the first beer. If you're feeling that you're in an environment where you can loosen up and be a little bolder than you normally are, you will be. I've approached many beautiful ladies in bars or other social events where I can use the drinks or whatever as an excuse for my boldness if she shoots me down.

Just remember these comments when you're out:
Behind every good looking woman is a man who's tired of her crap.
If she's THAT beautiful now, she's high maintenance later.
You're less apt to lose and ugly one to the competition.
Pretty girls usually suck in bed, its' the ugly ones that have to "work" to leave a good impression. (I got married before I could finish my research on this one, but so far in all my experiences it's true)

*edit to add this image*

·
Registered
734 Posts
There have been plenty of "those nights", but usually going out with a bunch of good friends will save you on that one. I've made out with some trolls and eatbeasts in a crowded bar, which is embarrassing, but at least my friends grabbed me and got me away and home. It's those nights that you "stay a little later" when your buddies leave or jump from one group of friends to a lesser-known group to go elsewhere that things get bad. If you get really drunk without your buddies looking out for you...things could get nasty.

Day-after. Zero hour. Most girls will sense any awkwardness that might be in the air and leave if they are at your house. If you don't want her to leave, proper protocol is to ask if she wants to go to breakfast. The worst is having to drive her to her car in awkward, hungover silence.

I've had a little bit of alcohol help give me the confidence to approach women hotter than I have any right to be with, and had things go my way. But, I've also had alcohol lower my inhibitions to the point where I've strapped on the beer goggles, big time. Actually "beer blindfold" might be a better term. Watch out for your friends and they will watch out for you...or at least stand nearby and laugh while you make out with a girl you would normally cross the street to avoid.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've had this happen on a number of occasions. I found that if shes at your place and you wake up before her, getting drunk right there on the spot is the best idea, so that by the time she wakes up you can do a few different things:

A : Tell her your still drunk and she can walk her ugly self home
B : Act like you have no idea what happened and your still probably blacked out.
C : Are drunk enough not to care that much about being rude to her so she gets the point.

Although that was back in my fraturnety days so IDK if I'd still be so ruthless.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.