Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Was going to say Function7 as well.These things are like pieces of art.

·
Registered
114 Posts
megan racing makes them for 90bucks for both sides... www.meganracing.com and they look cool too

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Function7... made here, and of great quality. They are actually engineered for strength, and look absolutely great! The others are just TOO cheap, especially for me to be able to trust my entire car to them... if one breaks, its over. If you are set on replacing the stock pieces (which are just fine to btw), the extra $$ is worth it IMHO.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
ComposiMo said:
...if one breaks, its over. If you are set on replacing the stock pieces...
---> (which are just fine too btw) <---
I agree the stock pieces should be fine. I don't see why you would benefit from replacing them, after all if Honda designed a weak LCA, wouldn't they be worried about breakage resulting in crashes and lawsuits?

Unless you are making a race CRX, I don't see the point.

I am prepared to be enlightened with why a street car could need them, besides the bling factor. It would just shave a little weight like a lighter rim...?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
main reason being my rex will soon be a show car, and every possible angle i can hit i want to

plus i have never messed with suspension upgrades on my vehicles other than springs and i want to see what i can do with it

·
Administrator
16,557 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
I am prepared to be enlightened with why a street car could need them, besides the bling factor. It would just shave a little weight like a lighter rim...?
The Function7 LCAs are significantly lighter than stock, and they come with free poly bushings! My stock dx arms never had a hole for a rear sway bar, so that's another reason I upgraded, plus they just look cool. :p

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
shadowcrx said:
main reason being my rex will soon be a show car, and every possible angle i can hit i want to

plus i have never messed with suspension upgrades on my vehicles other than springs and i want to see what i can do with it
cool, upgrade away and post the results.

if you're doing it up as a show car, how's the rust repair coming?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.