Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I joined here just this week.

Apologies for being lazy, but I was wondering if anyone could point me to any particularly relevant posts that I should check out first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks very much, Mike

·
Registered
191 Posts
Any of the stickies are good reads, they'll give you useful and relevant information. Other than that, just look around for the info you're looking for and you can generally find it.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
azulito said:
Memorize all our profiles and send us birthday presents. :lol:
I prefer cash, Mt Dew, or spare usable CRX parts. :lol:

Start with the stickies, just about anything you'd ask about is already in them.
Also, jsut a tip, search any topic you're interested in, and anything active in the lounge seems to be my daily (read as hourly) routine. As a general rule, I try to peek at and/or participate in any thread that hits more than 10 posts. They're usually ranting about something fun.

·
Registered
551 Posts
hahahaha thats why he always puts me down on stuff when i am trying to help out..... and if i am wrong instead of putting me down.... correct me!!!!!! so i can learn im new to the honda crap..... my ZC was my verry first swap.... so i had to learn that... and now i am progressing on learning but people like him is what makes me what to kill my self!!! damn i mean seriously come on!!!! :evil:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I don't see an insult in his posts. He's not putting you down. Get the chip off your shoulder.

He's very direct in his posts. "Stop posting false information" and "Read the stickies" is not a personal attack on you. Get over yourself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.