Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Some of you are CRX Owners Club members, and some of you attended our CRXpo back in July.

We're starting up our bi-monthly OC / LA CRX meets again.

Hope to see some of you out there! :)

EDIT:
I changed this to be an ongoing thread about our bi-monthly CRX Owners Club meets in Orange County.

Our next this meet is:
Sunday January 21, 2007

Here is a link to all the information about the meet. If you have any questions, just let me know.

http://www.crxownersclub.com/forum/inde ... topic=4071

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Dude, I'm not a member of the club per se, and my crx is def no show car, hahaha. Definitely come if you can. And bring your crx in any condition! i think its just a bunch of guys hangin out talking cars and stuff and eating some good food on a sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Capuchin said:
would it be a problem if i show up even though i'm not a member of your car club and dont have a show car crx
I just read some of your other posts. Bring the HF! I've never seen one of those up close.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Yo man, do you go to UCSB? Quite a haul from up there but I hope you'll make it. My number is 909.645.4859 in case you need any help along the way or anything.

·
Super Moderator
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's not a problem that you aren't a club member. As long as you're in a CRX, then that's cool. I see it as advertisement for our club anyway. You can show up and talk cars with the guys and see if you like what our club has to offer. :wink:

And like mentioned above, bring your CRX no matter what it looks like. This is definately not a car show. It's just a CRX meet. So no worries there.

As far as bringing anything. . .check the link in the first post. I have a list of who's coming and what they're bringing. I generally say if you do want to bring something, bring something that you like. That way if it doesn't get consumed, you can take it home with you! haha

See you guys this weekend! :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
:oops: sorry, i dont have the hang of using the quote button. i ment to press preview but accedently pressed submit( i know, i know, i'm an idiot) . what i ment to say was: i'll see you guys there

·
Registered
160 Posts
for sure see you there. out of curiosity do you know how many cars are showing up? this is my first meet ever(i have not even been to a car show) so i have no idea what to expect. i cant wait tho

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I think its going to be about a dozen crxs or so. I think more of a gathering than a car show... but I've never actually been to one of these things before.

·
Super Moderator
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, check the link in the first post. I have a list there of who's going. But yeah, about 13 people or so are signed up. I usually expect about half to show up.

Don't expect too much. It's just a bunch of guys hanging out, eating, and talking about cars for hours and hours. hahaha

And yeah. . .like we've mentioned. . .it's not a car show, it's just a meet. :wink:

See ya guys there in the morning! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.