Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many truck guys do we have here? I'm not much of a big truck guy. But I like S-10s and Tacomas. And I can respect a nice show truck. Post some of your favorite truck pics. :)

Ford F650 (ITS HUUUUGE) The most unecessary truck I've seen lol

Rock Truck

Probably one of the only true American rides I'd have. A sexy hearse. :)b

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
My '95 Chevy 1500 has been good to me. It's only 2 wheels drive and it has the 4.3 vortec v6 but it's all I need at the moment.

I know, it's pimp. 8)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Today i drove an 04ish f350 with about an 8 inch lift on 37's. 6.0L diesel turbo back exhaust with no cat/muffler.....man did that thing move...useless truck IMO but loud and powerfull.

(i dislike trucks....especially when working on em)

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
I used to work at the engineering facility for these guys, and if I would have gotten a discount, I would have considered one. :lol: Single digit mpg...woot!

International CXT - created primarily for the rich dude that likes a lot of attention

I got to drive one, I'll have to find the pics...

International MXT - created primarily for the military

·
Registered
a CRX
2,609 Posts
i've always like the Typhoons'. although i wouldn't mind building a bagged S-10 someday with some decent wheels and matte paint finish. nothing special, but i'd love it.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts

Not a pic of my truck, just one exactly like it. Only new truck I'd buy, other than a full size, but I don't like needing a ladder to get in and out of the bed, lol.

I was thinking about picking up some 16" wheels and tires to give it a bit more aggressive look, along with tube steps and a bull bar, but any money goes to the crx as of late, lol.

Wheels I've been thinking of...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.