Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have a bad problem with birds crapping on my truck. I have a parking spot in front of my house off the driveway and theres power lines that go across it. They sit on that line all the time :evil:

Anybody else have problems like this? Im going to the store today to get a plastic owl and hanging it on the tree about 10' from the line. I dont think a rubber snake will work as good.

My truck sits there all week because I drive the CRX to work all the time. I park the car in my backyard behind the fence and I dont want to have to move the truck every morning just to get the car out.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SETI20 said:
Tin foil helps too.
My neighbor has aluminum pie pans that are hung from trees to keep the deer out of his garden. He ties 2 of them right next to each other and if the wind blows at all, they make a noise that he says bothers the deer so they split. Doesn't work very well. The deer clean it out all the time.

I got the plastic Owl, set it in the tree next to the lines. The eyes are amazing. they kind of glow.

My truck is not thier toliet :x

·
Registered
529 Posts
scramblerman said:
CRXBart said:
.22 cal rifle or a bb gun if the you live in town. Once you start killing them, the others won't come back.
I think my paintball gun will work fine. Frozen paintballs would hurt.
Yeah just crank the velocity up. I had fun for hours at my mom's house shooting the squirrels from her tress. They fall out, hit the ground, then fly back up the tree. It's entertaining.

·
Registered
452 Posts
CRXBart said:
Yeah just crank the velocity up. I had fun for hours at my mom's house shooting the squirrels from her tress. They fall out, hit the ground, then fly back up the tree. It's entertaining.
wtf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.