Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So at the end of winter, I will have some money to put on my car, so I was wondering: which first: body or suspension ?

Suspension would include: Shock-Spring-Bushing-Rims-Tire

Tire as to be changed in any case.

For the body (pic below), I already have the front bumper, the 2 front panel, and I have the hood from another car.

And I know some people will tell me to change the car, but simply answer that IF YOU HAD TO KEEP IT, how would you do it

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drows said:
For the body (pic below), I already have the front bumper, the 2 front panel, and I have the hood from another car.
So basicly, if I want, I can change de front bumper and 2 front panel tomorow if I want (but I dont want to damage them this winter)

There is a hole in the trunk that as to be close as soon as possible also.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ti Rider said:
How bad is your suspension? Does your car get the "death shake" at 35-60 mph? Does it wander/wobble down the road or clunk going over bumps? If it does I'd probably do the suspension first. Everything i described can be signs of serious suspension problems.

But....if your suspension is relatively solid, looking at your car it has front end damage and the wheelwell cancer that most CRXs get. The frontend should be relaively easy to fix. A new bumper cover, hood, and fender/fenders should do it. The cancer repair is alot more involved. Do a search here and on HT about rust repair to see what you're up against.

Good luck with it......
Well, I dont see anything bad with the suspension, but... I only have the car since a few month. So I never drove a CRX in shape, so i dont really know how its supposed to feel like. Everything seem normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.