Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the right front panels on an '89 Rex (no idea which one it is, has the seat belts on the door itself) swap to an '88 Rex DX? Found an '89 at the local wrecking yard and the body is pretty good over all BTW if anyone wants any other pieces off of it, inside is trashed though... :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,384 Posts
WannaBe said:
Will the right front panels on an '89 Rex (no idea which one it is, has the seat belts on the door itself) swap to an '88 Rex DX? Found an '89 at the local wrecking yard and the body is pretty good over all BTW if anyone wants any other pieces off of it, inside is trashed though... :?
When you say "front panels", are your meaning front fenders?

Basically you could use any 88-91 Crx front fenders.
88/89 fenders have wider side molding and the corner lights fit differently from 90/91.

But yes, 88-89 fenders are the same.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
On the heels of that: Can I use the rear bumper cover from a 87 CRX on my 90? I happen to like the one that is on a junker I found.

I'm also curious about swapping my door-mounted seatbelts for pillar mounted ones. Is it worth it?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,562 Posts
Venomz said:
On the heels of that: Can I use the rear bumper cover from a 87 CRX on my 90? I happen to like the one that is on a junker I found.
Not even close.

Venomz said:
I'm also curious about swapping my door-mounted seatbelts for pillar mounted ones. Is it worth it?
It can be done. but it's quite a pain. The people that have done it have said it's too much hassle. Probably not worth it.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top