Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 87 crx is giving me fits. The wires that go through the hatchback door to the middle brake light shorted out and made the brake fuse blow every time I put on the brakes. Well I fixed that problem, but now when I put on the brakes with the turn signals on I get a disco light show in the rear of the car. Sometimes all the lights flash turn, tail and brake and sometimes not. When I turn on the headlights with the turn signals both turn signal lights on the dash flash really quickly. The dash instruments sometimes work and sometimes not (tach, fuel gauge...) The biggest problem is that nothing is consistant. Sometimes one thing works and sometimes something else. It seems like I have a hot wire somewhere its not supposed to be. My first check was the fuse panel. I checked all the connections and everything seems plugged in behind. The brake pedal switch seems ok too. I took it out and tested it. The emergency flashers work fine. Anyone ever had problems like this before?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.