Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I've been keepin my 1984 CRX alive for a couple years now and have been learning as i go with the repairs on it. I was bleeding the brakes not too long ago after changing the master cylinder when one of the brake lines towards the rear of the car blew, I think I can thank my proportioning valve for that. Either way I still have to replace that brake line which looks like its above the gas tank somewhere. I can't actually see it- or any other brake lines other than the e-brake for that matter. Can anybody share any insight as to where the brake lines run in this car before I started ripping it apart?

Thanks!

Robyn

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea i thought so too, but the rubber lines are fine... I actually found the lines I was looking for and the one I needed to change went around the gas tank. It was really rusty and broke apart as I removed it. Now though it looks like the rear brakes were sticking and one of the pins in the brake assembly broke... things got really hot in there. So now i get to replace the shoes and all the springs and pins :rolleyes1:

thanks

robyn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.