Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
not to be off topic or anything but today i started to notice that i need to push way down on the brake pedal to brake and its real weak... they have always ben a bit weak sine i have an old hf but its gotten alot worse i can barly lock up the brakes

· Registered
267 Posts
i just got in the car and the brakes are getting really bad as in i dont feel safe even driving right now i dont even want to goto work.. i checked the master cylinder and theres no fluid at all in the lil resivoir thing but i dont know much about this stuff

· Registered
267 Posts
ive ben doing some reading and they say the steering column shake is from warped rotors so i guess thats what you need but **** what do i know my only problem was the brake fluid lol and now my brakes work 2 times better than when i got the car....and to think...i just thought the e-brake light was broke cause it stayed on :roll:

· Registered
267 Posts
well my brake light has ben on for like 4 months so it may have ben empty for a while know i just never checked it..on the other hand were the master cylinder mounts onto the brake booster i think its called i noticed some residue leaking out a lil bit like it has ben for a while but not too badly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.