Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just go these in the mail today. Brand new and still in the wrapper.

The problem is that I still don't have a bumper for them yet. Originally I was going to do the Mugen Conversion but I am having a problem with finding side skirts and a rear bumper that I like. So then I though I would just go with the JDM SiR front clip but finding those so far have been a huge headache. I get the same response from every store I call, "Nothing in stock, call back next month".

At this point I'm almost thinking of just going back to bone stock. I already sold the Wings West bumper that was on the car when I purchased it so I need to find something. This thing was suppose to be off to the media blaster like two months ago. But I just want to make sure I have everything before going on to the next step.

Anybody with some good connections that can hook a guy up?

Joshua

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SETI20 said:
If you already had the wings west set...you only needed the visracing front.
So why'd you sell it in the first place?
I don't have the set. The person that owned the car before me only installed a fiberglass version of the WW front bumper, everything else is still stock. Then he painted over the entire car, including the door trim and some of the weather stripping. New weather stripping has already been purchased. I haven't purchased new door trim because I still haven't decided which way I am going. If I go with the Mugen conversion I won't need the door trim, just the door caps and side skirts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.