Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to start working on getting some business cards designed and printed for the Community. The purpose is to give a handful of these out to members of the site who want to pass them out to other CRX owners they see around their area. It's a personal way to invite them to our site and a good way to start a conversation with a fellow rexer.

First things first, we need a slogan. Right now we have "Forums for the CRX enthusiast" which was the first thing that popped into my head when setting up the site. We need something a lot more flashy, catchy, whatever. So post up some ideas and let's get this thing rolling.

Also, I'm going to start asking for donations to fund the cards. I'm expecting around $120 to get this done. That's not a lot of money, but I can't bear all the burden. Whoever donates will get first dibs on the cards and also a handful of free CRX Community decals. PM me if you are interested in donating for the cards, and I will keep everybody updated on how it's going. Thanks everybody.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Just give me an addy and I'll ship ya $20.00 amigo.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm Game....I'm just not that creative to think of a slogan.

But the financial aspect is not a problem...got paypal?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I'm kinda broke right now, but I can send ya some more decals if you want 8)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
send me a pay pal addy and ill ship ya sum green . . .

Glad to help promote the site. . .

Plus decals rox....... .Im a sicker freak. .

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have paypal. I will PM it to those who want it. I don't want to post it on the public forum for spam reasons. ;)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I'd love to help out, but being in china is kind of a waste. If I donated, do you think you could delay a shipment out to me until later on? (dec 17th)

If its too much of a hassle I completly understand. I'd love to support but this whole china thing is messing everyhting up! :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wasuri said:
I'd love to help out, but being in china is kind of a waste. If I donated, do you think you could delay a shipment out to me until later on? (dec 17th)

If its too much of a hassle I completly understand. I'd love to support but this whole china thing is messing everyhting up! :eek:
Absolutely. I'll send them to you whenever you need me to. Thanks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I wish i could help but im neither creative, nor blessed with a fat wallet.

still getting used to making ends meet, and having enough money left over to supply my two bad habbits (my car and my girlfriend)

dont tell her i called her a bad habbit though.... :oops:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Is there any way you can get the business cards cut into a custom shape? I think it would be cool if the card was shaped like a silhouette of a CRX.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
toxiclows said:
darn good idea..... . that sounds expensive
It's just an idea to get the cerebral juices flowing. If we can't have it shaped like a CRX, it should probably have the CRX image or shape incorporated into the design somehow. You want people to take one look at it and instantly know what the card is all about.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, we're up to $50 already thanks to two very generous donations. Almost half way there. :D

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Woot!! we rock.....
..the site I mean. :D

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Up to $90 with two more donations! You guys are awesome. Making it happen!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Up to $100 even now! Very close now. I can't believe how fast we got up there. That's awesome!

·
Registered
416 Posts
How are we doing with the business cards?

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm actually waiting to hear back from "Opticon" for his original images he did for the t-shirts. Still working on it.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts