Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if it is appropriate to post this here. However I'm a bit peeved that I paid a member, vteckillenzc, some money for a tach about 2.5 months ago and he hasn't mailed it to me. He replied a couple times with some excuses and said he would send it, but still nothing. Now I've messaged him telling him I just want my money back, but no dice.
Anyway, I guess just watch out for this kid.
Maybe I'm jsut too trusting.
Never again.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
george34 said:
I sure hope this site does not get all the scammers HT has.
my town is a really safe place to live.. . . . as opposed to New York Or Seattle. . . . . .not because the people here are nicer or are less prone to committing crime. . . . ..but because we only have 8000 people not 200,000 people. . . .thats the difference. . . .with size comes some characters. . . . .always watch your back and try to deal with ppl with vouches

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
toxiclows said:
george34 said:
I sure hope this site does not get all the scammers HT has.
my town is a really safe place to live.. . . . as opposed to New York Or Seattle. . . . . .not because the people here are nicer or are less prone to committing crime. . . . ..but because we only have 8000 people not 200,000 people. . . .thats the difference. . . .with size comes some characters. . . . .always watch your back and try to deal with ppl with vouches
Very true.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.