I wouldn't complain, those are wear parts, at least the body wasn't rotten and full of holes!bvans said:EVERY bushing was toast. Undercoat was practically gone. Ball joints done. tie rods done. Bummed I paid so much for the car, but life goes on.
Thank you. I'll update the parts list and photos soon, a lot has changedBaker said:I wouldn't complain, those are wear parts, at least the body wasn't rotten and full of holes!bvans said:EVERY bushing was toast. Undercoat was practically gone. Ball joints done. tie rods done. Bummed I paid so much for the car, but life goes on.
Great looking car, great pics!
It worked totally fine. I'm no longer staggered, on a square 15x8 gramlight setup. 15x8 works fine up front, its the back where I had to do some grinding and add a spacer.bambbrose said:Curious how you like the staggered wheel setup, and if you had done that previously? I'm not aware of anybody doing that although I could be behind the times. How is fitment up front with 8" width?
Do you still have the stock front bumper?Going to start organizing this build thread.
I sold my first CRX and project RSX back in March. I bought another CRX and have gone all out.
Been wanting to build a true CRX project since I was a kid... So, here it is so far.
Any parts that are listed but not pictured I own but haven't installed yet. Going to reserve a couple posts so I can post the vehicle's history on page 1.
The car is currently not running yet. I need to finish wiring and put in the wireworx harness. Ignore hideous eBay headlights and corner lights. They came on the car when I bought it. Haven't had my SiR front end painted yet.
1989 Rio Red Honda CRX DX
- P8R B20B
- '94 Integra LS Intake Manifold & TB w/ Thermal Gaskets
- PLM Big Tube Header
- Wire-Worx Stage 1 OBD1 Harness
- Hondata S300 v3
- Rosko Racing H22 Euro-R Manifold RDX Injector Adapters
- OEM Honda RDX Injectors
- AEM Fuel Rail w/ AEM FPR
- Chase Bays Fuel Return Line
- Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
- GM Flex Fuel Sensor
- K-Tuned RDX B Series Injector Top Hats
- Innovative Billet 85A Motor Mounts
- Injen CAI
- Tanabe Medalion Touring Catback w/ Badlanz HPE Electric Cutout
- EFparts Polished Ignition Cover
- Hydro '94 Integra LS Trans
- Gear-X 4.9 Final Drive
- OEM LSD
- GSR Fifth Gear
- Hasport Cable to Hydro Actuator
- Hasport Shift Linkage w/ Energy Susp. Shifter Bushings
- K-Tuned V2 Billet Shifter
- Koni Yellows w/ Ground Control Sleeves
- 550 Spring Rate Eibach Springs F&R
- Ground Control "Race" Spherical Top Hats
- Suspension Techniques 22mm Rear Sway Bar w/ ASR Spherical Endlinks & Energy Susp. Bushings
- Stock Si/DX 18mm Front Sway Bar w/ Energy Susp. Endlinks & Bushings
- Hardrace Front & Rear Camber Kits
- Hardrace Front & Rear Lower Control Arms
- Hardrace Trailing Arm Bushings
- K-Tuned Traction Bar
- 949 Racing 6UL Beryllium 15x8 + 36 Front/15x7 +36 Rear
- OEM Refurb. 7/8" Civic Brake Master Cylinder
- Wilwood Dynapro 4 Piston Front BBK
- Scarebird Rear Drum to Disc Brake Conversion Plate
- OEM Refurb. '94 Integra Rear Calipers
- Braided SS Brake Lines
- OEM '91 Si E-Brake Cables
- ARP Exended Lug Studs
- Moteki Titanium Lug Nuts
- DC Rear Tie Bar
- PCI Seat Rail
- RaceTech RT4009W Seat
- AutoPower Bolt-In Roll Bar
- Schroth Racing 6 Point Harness
- Gregparts 3 Gauge Pod
- Autometer Phantom Oil Pressure Gauge
- Autometer Water Temperature Gauge
- AEM UEGO A/F Gauge
- MOMO Monte Carlo Steering Wheel
- NGK Short Hub & Quick Release
- OEM CRX Floor Mats
- EDM Door Panels
- OEM JDM SiR Front End
- J's Racing Rep Front Lip
- ViS Carbon Fiber EF8 Hood
- Aerocatch Locking Hood Pins
- '91 CRX Tail Lights & EDM Center Garnish w/ Foglight
- OEM Mud Flaps
- OEM Antenna Delete
- OEM Rear Wiper Delete
- OEM EDM 16V Spoiler
- Rep Window Visors