Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since alot of us probably hava camera phones, Im sure we all snap pics of whatever catches our eye. I finally dumped all the pics off my phone today and picked out the ones that might interest you guys.

My phone is a Kyocera Slider remix KX5 with a 1.3 megapixel camera.

This is my 91 Si before it got wrecked. I was doing 30mph, speedo went nuts making all kinds of noise before it finally broke from pegging all morning on the way to work. ( No it wasnt the cable, i checked it :lol: )

A minivan with Eibach and 5zigen stickers all over it :lol:

My 88si at a Jack in the Box parking lot on the SC/NC border the night I bought it.

The 91 from last summer

A Ferrari 308 that was on a tow truck today :D

Misc CRX's Ive stalked...err seen

A reflection of my CRX

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
That's pretty cool actually.
Even tho the pics are terrible.

My new sony ericsson has a decent 3 mpix camera in it...that I haven't used yet.
On my old phone I had some pics..but I can't transfer them.
Some of my more interesting shots:

Wrecked ferrari on flatbed
Falken D1 S15 drift car.
Several exotics...lamborghini's, rare ferrari's and a bugatti.
The orange Supra that starred in the original "the fast and the furious". It has been sold to some rich bloke in belgium.
The best one evar, crashed F16 on a trailer.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
emptied out my camera today. Nokia Slider 2megapixel

The N13 Y49 corner.

Sweet NSX at the falls.

CRX at the USPS garage when I was delivering batteries. OEM fogs and louvers.

My Si next to another Si. The other owners were coming out when I was leaving. I could see it in there face...for a split second they thought I was stealing their Si :lol:

Wheres the water?

Pretty clean 1st gen. I couldnt get a better pic since I was blocking some people.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The freaky cloud of death in our town. So if anyone reads on the news someday that the town of Gillette, Wyoming was consumed my some fire breathing beast take this picture to the authorities please! And come take care of my dogs.

Also, a typical day in Wyoming. I as driving home from Cheyenne and it started this, The sun was out and it was raining, blowing, and snowing. I hate it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
That is a (So they say) non toxic cloud left over from the chemicals they use to blast at the coal mines. They didn't bother to tell anyone this until the next day.

Freaked the crap out of the wife and I since we were almost home and could see it from our front porch.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
heres some pics i took recently

this one was a crx i saw at U of I this past weekend

thought this was kinda neat. its a civic sedan they only made in 86 and 87. pretty clean car too

sweet subaru i saw at ISU

a subaru SVX with a sweet liscence plate!

speaking of ska....Tomas Kalnoky of Streetlight Manifesto!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

Only krix would get this maybe... This isnt my pic but its a funny joke, everyone in salem wears these jackets its freaky weird dude. I was in ronoake and i saw around 80 people at the mall wearing these jackets and i asked my roomate, who lives in ronoake wtf is with the jackets. He said you guys get them when your born and wear them till you die.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.