Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this morning i move my car from my driveway onto the street because my mom and sister needed to get out. so i go back inside to eat come outside to move my car back into the driveway, but when i open the door it felt very stiff so immediatly let it go and looked at the fender and saw it was nice and dented. later my neighboor called and said he didn't see my car when he was bacing up. great after yesterday i spent 9 hours washign detailing installing cd deck and subs. so tomorow i want to go get quotes from different places.

here's the problem: my steering wheel has locked and is extremely stiff even when i can turn the steering a bit it still doesn't let me turn the key. does anybody know how to unlock it.

·
Registered
912 Posts
just keep at it, mine dose this sometimes, you just need to work it a bit. I'm sure there some easy way though. If anyone knows plz chime in.

Sorry to hear about your car. From what you say though, it dosnt seem all that bad(not totaled).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.