Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's only been 5 days and I'm already tired of it. Hard to find a good car for the price I want. I have to stay in the Honda/Acura family. I looked at the Legends but the gas mileage sucks, don't really care for the Integras, and the 4-door Civics aren't doing it for me. The Accords and TL's are nice, but then when I get into the later years that I like, it's more than I want to spend. It's just so hard to beat the CRX. They're cheap, solid, great MPG, fun, stylish, everything. Everything but a back seat and 4 doors. Grrrr. Yeah I know, this thread is pointless.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Do you want a '95 Saturn? Hmm... maybe someone shouldn't have sold his MINT 91 SI!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Good luck with the search, you'll find something

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Yes, car hunting sucks. Glad i'm done with that, and sorry you had to sell your crx. But it went to a good home.

BTW I can't till it gets warm so I can do the clutch/flywheel and axles.

-Chris

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
you want a crx with 4 doors and a back seat...

ED sedan???

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Your alrdy missing your CRX, thats not a good sign.... :p :wink:

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
Dude, I don't do anything on weekends except sleep till noon and then lurk on the community, ready to pounce on every new thread.

I wouldn't mind helping you look for a car. You need to get your phone charger from me anyway. Maybe we can find you a clean 90-91 Civic Si.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
What about a nice shiny NSX Tom? :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ollie said:
What about a nice shiny NSX Tom? :twisted:
Shut up! :?

jfrolang said:
I wouldn't mind helping you look for a car. You need to get your phone charger from me anyway. Maybe we can find you a clean 90-91 Civic Si.
If I get a Civic, it would have to be 92+ and a really good deal. If I could find a decent 4-door Accord (94+) for a deal, I'd be all over that. Maybe if I don't find anything this week, maybe next weekend we can get together and do some serious hunting...and get my charger back. ;) I'll keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The new Si would be perfect. Except that I don't want any car payments. That's why I'm looking for an older 4-door. I spent all day looking at cars today. What a let down. There is a lot of junk out there!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't have seller's remorse. I'm just having trouble finding a good replacement. LOL. There's something out there. I just haven't found it yet.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.