Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 CRX Base Model , My car is smoking and I was trying to figure out why it is. I checked my spark plugs today and when i got to the third one the plug wire dripped with oil when I took it out. Can someone tell me if I change the o- ring seals on the valve cover would that keep the oil from going into the hole. Vice Versa would it keep my car from smoking? Someone please help........

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well here goes another project I suppose , the problems i have with the car right now is, The brake system, which I am replacing the master cylinder and brake booster and pads n front n shoes in back are all getting replaced trying to find a good day, plus a day that im off to do this. Parts are sitting to be put on. Next issue is this smoke thing. I wasn't planning on doing a motor swap until prolly summertime so how can i fix this problem for right now. The smoke i think is kind of whitish i would say so i think u said coolant leak. Am I going to have to rebuild this engine or take it out at any time to fix it? Also will a motor from a 87 Honda Civic work in this car?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.