Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,384 Posts
Sweetj said:
So... just a simple question but he was asking bout pics of it on a crx not if you liked it or not everyone has their own style thats what makes every car different... so if you don't have pics just let it go
That might be the reason that nobody here has any pics, they are horrible looking, very mid-late 90's and for those reasons, i don't think anyone sports these anymore.

I haven't seen ANYTHING on the road sport headlight covers in the last 5 yrs or so.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i had a pair of the smoked headlight covers and they didnt look that bad, but its definately not worth 50 and shipping for the look that they give. Plus i was pulled over a few times for having them so i would say dont spend money on these. I know carbon fiber would be a little different, but still u could buy a can of night shades stuff and spray tint ur lights for 7 or 8 bucks instead and u get the same look without plastic covers held on by velcro. Oh and another thing, they scratch pretty easily also... the life on these is not the greatest!

Hope this helps your decision.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
baker423 said:
Sweetj said:
So... just a simple question but he was asking bout pics of it on a crx not if you liked it or not everyone has their own style thats what makes every car different... so if you don't have pics just let it go
That might be the reason that nobody here has any pics, they are horrible looking, very mid-late 90's and for those reasons, i don't think anyone sports these anymore.

I haven't seen ANYTHING on the road sport headlight covers in the last 5 yrs or so.
I have, I believe the car said something like "Mustang" on the back

·
Registered
20,384 Posts
rex2nr said:
baker423 said:
Sweetj said:

I have, I believe the car said something like "Mustang" on the back
:rotflmao:
That was pretty good...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.