Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so here's the deal, I need to get a carfax done, but on the contrary, I need every penny that I can get for the car I'm researching. I'm going to pick up the car on Sunday (Feb 11th), and I may be short on cash as it is, so I'd like to see if anyone else wants a Carfax, and maybe we can pool together our money to get Carfaxes done at cheaper prices.

For example I'll order an unlimited check, then maybe we'll do something like $3, and I'll check your VIN for you?

Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
850 Posts
It's against their rules and policies. they could cancel your subscription.
I have used them two times and the $20 I spent was well worth it.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
crxter said:
It's against their rules and policies. they could cancel your subscription.
I have used them two times and the $20 I spent was well worth it.
I'm sure it's against carfax policy to do that, as you'd be making money from thier services and not getting paid for it.

Not to mention it's bad etiquette to do that to fellow rexers. If I felt I needed a carfax bad enough to pay for an unlimited subscription, I wouldn't be charging anyone here to make a profit. There are several McDonalds around if you need some fast cash. Get a part time job for a few weeks/months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.