Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some good replacements for my carpet in my 91 crx si... i dont want opinions on what ppl have heard... I need people to point me in a good direction that have actually used a service for carpet replacement.

Price range for me is anywhere between 150-350 bucks... depending on quality... fitment. I'd prefer it not to be made out of baby's feet.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I have a brand new black molded carpet that I got from ACC carpets. I originally bought 2 back in the day for my crx, and one for my integra.

They are black, molded to fit, with no holes for anything. They also have the plush bottom on the high wear part of the floor and extend all teh way back to under the cargo box.

I used one in one crx and one in my integra and they worked out great. I just attached the plastic side molding clips to the new carpet, razor bladed new holes for teh set mounts and such and was good to go.

I still have one left if you are looking to pick one up, but my main point was to suggest/advocate ACC for your carpet needs.

[email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mattminerDOTcom said:
I have a brand new black molded carpet that I got from ACC carpets. I originally bought 2 back in the day for my crx, and one for my integra.

They are black, molded to fit, with no holes for anything. They also have the plush bottom on the high wear part of the floor and extend all teh way back to under the cargo box.

I used one in one crx and one in my integra and they worked out great. I just attached the plastic side molding clips to the new carpet, razor bladed new holes for teh set mounts and such and was good to go.

I still have one left if you are looking to pick one up, but my main point was to suggest/advocate ACC for your carpet needs.

[email protected]
Thanks man, I'll look into it... I'm looking for a dark grey, not black... (Not restoring it to stock).

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I could do it for $100 shipped no problem. I know that doesnt undercut the other places by too much, but mine is brand new and I can have it to you in like 2 days. and youd be helping out a fellow rexer and not a company :)

let me know if you are interested.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.