Hmm... Does that make me an artist?
Well, I don't have any pics of the install process (the few I had were lost to a seized HD) so I can't really do a formal write-up, but I'll take a shot at a written description from memory.
You need the armrest, rear armrest bracket and lower console (the part that houses the cupholder, ashtray and lighter) from a 3rd gen Integra. IIRC, the rear bracket has something to do with the ebrake cables, so it requires some tweaking to bolt down properly.
The front of the armrest normally screws down to the floor like the stock ebrake trim, but the holes in the armrest aren't spaced the same as the CRX, and actually force the armrest to sit too high to cleanly mate with the CRX console. So, glue that little access panel in place and cut off as much of the underlying molded-in bracket as you can... Fractions of an inch count. If your 'rex is an automatic, you may need to relocate some wiring to get it to sit low enough.
Now, you need to fabricate a bracket to hold the front of the armrest in place. I used a strip of 1/8" thick x 3/4" wide steel, bent into a squared U shape almost as wide as the armrest. The bottom of the U has a pair of holes drilled into it so it screws down where the original ebrake trim once did. The sides of the U rest against the inner surface of the armrest sides. I put a pair of those plastic screw-inserts (you know... the things they put in the sheet metal parts for screws to thread into) in the sides of the U and drilled an appropriately located hole in each side of the armrest for the screws. The downside to this setup is that you need to remove the seats to reach those screws in the event you want to remove the armrest.
Next, remove the shift boot area inset in the Integra lower console and cut it down to length.
When cutting these plastic parts, be patient
. Remove a little at a time unless you're absolutely sure how much you need to remove. You can always come back and take more material off; you can't put it back.
My first time around, I cut the 'teg console too short, thinking the blending area would be shorter than it was... That blunder cost me some time and money finding another console.
I used a coping saw with a wood blade on the plastic parts. The cuts end up kinda rough, but it allows good control of the blade angle and isn't prohibitively bulky.
Anyway, get the little tabs and such in the joint between the armrest and 'teg console set together properly, the armrest in place on the brackets, and mark/cut the console so you can see the screw inserts for the CRX console. As you can see in the above pics, that should give you enough blending area. You may need to trim back the plastic to clear the shifter/shift console so the armrest/console assembly can sit down in place.
Next comes the tedious part - cutting the CRX console. You can get a general idea of how it's going to look from the pics above, but it's really alot of trial and error work. Trim a little bit off, slip it back in place and look for the bits of plastic that are getting in the way, trim them and try it again.
Keep in mind that you don't need to keep the saw blade perpendicular to the surface you're cutting. In fact, that's very important in getting a clean finished look. If you look that long seam going down the side of the joint, the CRX console has been trimmed to a knife-edge so it can sit smooth against the 'teg armrest/console.
The seam just to the rear of the shift console/boot area is kinda tricky. It's hard to tell in the pics, but that last little dip is actually below the level of the top of the 'teg console. You have to trim the Integra console plastic back almost to the edge of the ebrake pocket to make everything fit.
That's all that comes to mind... If you have questions, ask away.